rant and roast has expanded to a new site to better serve you!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.rantandroast.com
If you've bookmarked us it will update automatically.

Monday, November 3, 2008

FOX... The Audacity Of NOPE

Obama lost his grandmother, Madelyn Dunham to cancer today, she was 86. While news outlets such as CNN were discussing this story, Fox news shows were basically still trying to keep that propaganda machine on overdrive, you know just being Fox and talking about Obama's Kenyan aunt Zeituni Onyango, who is living here illegally... can I add Obama was not aware of this. We do not know if he is even close to his aunt. I am sure there are many of us out there who have relatives we do not know. I know I do. Hmm and this story drops on the eve of the election. Oh yeah... I definitely smell Fox and haters alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment