rant and roast has expanded to a new site to better serve you!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.rantandroast.com
If you've bookmarked us it will update automatically.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Say, I Don't

Welp after 7 years of marriage, the Latin powerhouse couple that is Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, have called it quits. They have 3 year old twins together, Max and Emme. According to People Magazine, there were signs of trouble. The signs they speak of were not public altercations (which is what I was looking for) but Marc not being with her for a few events such as the BAFTA's and a trip to Disneyland with their children. Marc does have a recurring role on the tv show, "HawthoRNe," so I thought, I don't know, perhaps he was working. I guess what sealed the icing on the divorce cake happened on June 7th at the Samsung Hope for Children Gala in NY, Jennifer attended with Marc and was not smiling. I guess attending a HOPE event didn't leave them with any as this would be their last public outing prior to announcing their split.

No comments:

Post a Comment