rant and roast has expanded to a new site to better serve you!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.rantandroast.com
If you've bookmarked us it will update automatically.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Media, Still Reporting On Casey Anthony

Why is Casey Anthony's whereabouts being tracked or why are people trying to track it? This is someone who, if I recall, is in the witness protection program right? After watching the news this morning, I decided to google this because I could not believe technology was used to track the path of the alleged plane she boarded after her release from the pin. So in other words, why is this bitch's itinerary so important? By the way, when I use the word "bitch" it is a term of endearment and I mean that sincerely.

When researching this for blogging purposes, I came across this headline from Orlando Sentinel, Where in the world is Casey Anthony? Now for those of you that tune it to NBC's Today Show, host Matt Lauer does a stint called, Where in the world is Matt Lauer? This whole Casey Anthony thing has reached the epitome of ridiculousness. I'm just wondering how many stories the media is going to pull out of their asses to report on someone that is in hiding aka not visible.

Below is a picture of Casey leaving jail with her attorney. I'm still not over the fact that people find this, her, attractive.

Photo Courtesy: Mark Wilson / Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment