rant and roast has expanded to a new site to better serve you!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.rantandroast.com
If you've bookmarked us it will update automatically.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Octo Today - Fem Smack Down Friday

I probably don't need to lash out too much on this one but those teen moms on MTV shows, "Teen Mom" or "16 and Pregnant" (cause the network couldn't get enough of this genre of television), need to look at this documentary below. After watching, if they still want to get knocked up, then they just have an IQ of stupid!

Watching Ann Curry interview Nadya Suleman made me completely exhausted, overwhelmed, parched ... and I like to think I have my shit together.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment