rant and roast has expanded to a new site to better serve you!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.rantandroast.com
If you've bookmarked us it will update automatically.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Soulja Boy Marching To The Beat Of, What Now?


According to TMZ, rapper Soulja Boy, for his 21st bday, bought a private jet for $35 million and is putting an additional $20 mill into it for things like: flat screens, liquor bars, custom Italian leather seats, some kind of travertine tiled floor and hardwood cabinets from Brazil. For those that need a little help adding, that's $55 million altogether. I must have missed him being on that Forbes List with Bill Gates and Oprah Winfrey.

Really? Is Soulja REALLY that famous that he can't fly commercial? I know plenty of people that don't even know what dude looks like or who he is. I asked somebody if they knew him and they thought I was literally talking about an actual soldier with a boyish face. C'mon man.

Thanks to Soulja Boy's PR, this is one of the best morning laughs I've had in awhile. First of all, I don't believe it. Well, perhaps I should entertain the thought without laughing... Okay if this were true my conclusion is, this is a dumb ass purchase to make. Even if dude made investments that put plenty of money in his pocket, this is still a dumb ass purchase to make. Hey Soulja, you need to fire your manager, brah.

No comments:

Post a Comment