rant and roast has expanded to a new site to better serve you!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.rantandroast.com
If you've bookmarked us it will update automatically.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Beyoncé Gets Bazaar


Check out B on the cover of the September issue of UK's Harper Bazaar.

On turning 30 she says, "This is such a pivotal moment in my life. “I’m transitioning as a woman, and I’m finally able to express myself as I am ... I can't wait to start the next chapter.”

On her good friend Gwyneth Patrow, “She pushes her boundaries all the time,” she tells the magazine. “You go to her house and she makes you feel like you never want to go home. She is what I strive to be one day.”

The interview wouldn't be complete unless Gaga was discussed. So in working with Lady Gaga on the song., "Telephone," B offers up, “She’s not afraid, I love that. She wanted me to do something crazy, and so I just rolled with it.”

To read more of the interview, visit Harper's Bazaar.

No comments:

Post a Comment