rant and roast has expanded to a new site to better serve you!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.rantandroast.com
If you've bookmarked us it will update automatically.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sinead O'Connor... Who Knew

She's a sexual beast and prefers to do her prowling on the internet. Oh and she likes anal.


According to HuffPost Entertainment, the popular singer from back in the day with the hit, "Nothing Compares to You," went to her blog and twitter in search of a mate and to discuss her sexual status.

"My sh-uation sexually/affectionately speaking is so dire that inanimate objects are starting to look good as are inappropriate and/or unavailable men and/or inappropriate and/or unavailable fruits and vegetables. I tell you yams are looking like the winners," she writes.

"Needless to say what I do for a living makes it hard for me to find men that only want me cuz they like my (legendary) arse. Yet I am in the peak of my sexual prime and way too lovely to be living like a nun. and it's VERY depressing."

... and to not leave out the anal. The whole reason we found this story interesting. She also writes:

"Let me now take time to make VERY clear that yes I 'do anal' and in fact I would be deeply unhappy if 'doing anal' wasn't on the menu, amongst everything else$$ So if u don't like 'the difficult brown'.. Don't apply..."

Sinead, you nasty little bugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment