rant and roast has expanded to a new site to better serve you!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.rantandroast.com
If you've bookmarked us it will update automatically.

Friday, September 2, 2011

T. I.: Just Can't Seem To Leave The Feds


Wow! T.I.'s ass is visiting ANOTHER federal jail, in Atlanta this time. He just left an Arkansas federal prison on Wednesday (click here to read previous post). T.I. was to serve the remainder of his sentence at an Atlanta halfway house but that is up in the air at this point and nobody knows why yet. According to TMZ, T.I.'s lawyer, Steve Sadow, confirmed this by saying, "We are awaiting the opportunity to quickly resolve whatever the issue may be that the Federal Bureau of Prisons has with TI's method of transportation, bus, from Arkansas to Atlanta, so that T.I. can return to the halfway house to complete the remaining days of his sentence."

The method of transportation Sadow is referring to is a luxury bus. He also lets it be known that the reason T.I. is back in custody at the Arkansas prison has nothing to do with drugs.

This story is still developing. Damn.

UPDATE: It seems the issue is, T.I. was supposed to roll in a van and not a cool ass luxury bus, as reported by TMZ. T.I.'s wife, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle said the prison staff saw what T.I.'s mode of transportation was as they took pictures with T.I. right next to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment